We provide bespoke legal services to suit all types and size of business.
All of our immigration legal services are designed to suit any type and every size of business.
Our particular expertise is in the following areas of UK immigration business law:
- How to obtain a “sponsor’s” licence to employ foreign (non EEA) nationals
- Ongoing maintenance of the Sponsorship Management System through “Designated User” status
- Inter-Company Transfers and Tier 2 (General) workers
- Right to Work document checking
- Challenges to Civil Penalties (see below)
We would be delighted to explain how we can help you. For your free, initial enquiry, please call us now on 0203 178 2008, or fill out our contact form below…
DON’T MISS THIS!
We have created a series of easy to understand and factual guides that you can download at you convenience to learn more about the immigration process in the United Kingdom. Each guide contains…
- What you need to know about that specific subject.
- Common questions that you need to prepare for.
- Basic requirements to meet conditions.
- How we can specifically help you timely and accurately process your application.
- Our commitment through out and after the application process.
- Next Steps to take immediately to be successful.
- What COVID 19 – Corona Virus means to current and future immigration applications.