Cromwell Wilkes are London’s experts in immigration law, providing a full range of legal advice and services from initial applications to appeals in the Upper Tribunal (Immigration and Asylum Chamber).
We act in all manner of immigration cases, including:
- Applications under the Points Based System
- Asylum applications in the United Kingdom
- Business and family visits
- Deportation law
- European (EEA) applications
- Employing Overseas Workers In The UK
- Nationality applications
- Over-stayers and long residence applications
- Spouse/Civil Partners/Unmarried Partners
- Student visa applications
- Statelessness advice
- Tier 1 Entrepreneur Visas
- Tier 2 Employing Overseas Workers
We also specialise in representing High Net Worth individuals who are seeking to do business in the United Kingdom, either as investors or entrepreneurs. When you instruct Cromwell Wilkes, you can expect assistance and advice on business planning and acquisition, business, UK employment law and banking.
We never forget our clients, even after your immigration case is concluded
Cromwell Wilkes has a unique aftercare promise to ensure we’re always available to offer advice and guidance whilst you’re in the United Kingdom. Whether you’re a student in need of advice on renting a property, or a couple seeking expert guidance on arranging a marriage or partnership, we’re here.
Cromwell Wilkes promises to do everything in our power to assist you with everything from getting tickets to a Premiere League Game, problems with parking tickets or confusion over council tax.
We would be delighted to explain how we can help you. For your free, initial consultation, please call us now on 0203 178 2008, email us on firstname.lastname@example.org or complete our Free Online Enquiry.