Cromwell Wilkes are London’s experts in immigration law, providing a full range of legal advice and services from initial applications to appeals in the Upper Tribunal (Immigration and Asylum Chamber).
We act in all manner of immigration cases, including:
- New Start Up Visa
- New Innovator Visa
- Applications under the Points Based System
- Asylum applications in the United Kingdom
- Brexit help for Europeans In The UK
- Business Audits
- Business Immigration
- Business and family visits
- Deportation law
- European (EEA) applications
- Employing Overseas Workers In The UK
- Family in the UK?
- Graduate Entrepreneurs
- Nationality applications
- Over-stayers and long residence applications
- Spouse/Civil Partners/Unmarried Partners
- Student visa applications
- Statelessness advice
- Tier 1 Entrepreneur Visas
- Tier 2 Employing Overseas Workers
We also specialise in representing High Net Worth individuals who are seeking to do business in the United Kingdom, either as investors or entrepreneurs. When you instruct Cromwell Wilkes, you can expect assistance and advice on business planning and acquisition, business, UK employment law and banking.
We never forget our clients, even after your immigration case is concluded
Cromwell Wilkes has a unique aftercare promise to ensure we’re always available to offer advice and guidance whilst you’re in the United Kingdom. Whether you’re a student in need of advice on renting a property, or a couple seeking expert guidance on arranging a marriage or partnership, we’re here.
Cromwell Wilkes promises to do everything in our power to assist you with everything from getting tickets to a Premiere League Game, problems with parking tickets or confusion over council tax.
We would be delighted to explain how we can help you. For your free, initial enquiry, please call us now on 0203 178 2008, or fill out our contact form below…
DON’T MISS THIS!
We have created a series of easy to understand and factual guides that you can download at your convenience to learn more about the immigration process in the United Kingdom. Each guide contains…
- What you need to know about that specific subject.
- Common questions that you need to prepare for.
- Basic requirements to meet conditions.
- How we can specifically help you timely and accurately process your application.
- Our commitment through out and after the application process.
- Next Steps to take immediately to be successful.
- What COVID 19 – Corona Virus means to current and future immigration applications.