At Cromwell Wilkes, our professional and friendly team are dedicated to providing you with comprehensive employment law services and achieving the results you want.
Complying with employment law ensures that your workforce is happy and productive, as well as protecting your business from headache tribunal claims. Our team of expert employment lawyers regularly support both businesses and individuals in all aspects of employment law, from redundancy pay to employment contracts, and assist both sides in finding a quick and agreeable solution.
If you’re without your own in-house employment law specialist, Cromwell Wilkes is on hand to provide you with the support and experience you need.
Our specialist employment lawyers provide representation and legal advice in a wide range of workplace disputes, including:
- Advising on and negotiating Contracts of Employment
- Discrimination on the grounds of sex, race, age, sexual orientation
- Confidentiality agreements, restraints of trade and Restrictive Covenants
- Public Interest Disclosure issues and whistle-blowing
- Negotiating compromise agreements and severance packages
- Unfair dismissal
- Wrongful Dismissal and Breach of Contract claims
- Support and representation during disciplinary and investigatory proceedings
- Representation at Employment Tribunals, Employment Appeal Tribunals and High Court
For more information about our employment law services, please get in touch with us today.
We would be delighted to explain how we can help you. For your free, initial enquiry, please call us now on 0203 178 2008, email us on email@example.com or complete our Free Online Enquiry.