Tier 2 - Working Visa

If you are from outside the European Economic Area and Switzerland, and you have been offered the right kind of skilled job in this country, by an employer who has a licence to recruit international workers, then you may be able to apply for a Tier 2 (General) Visa.

You will need to prove you have sufficient knowledge of the English language, and that you have enough money to support yourself and any family members (spouse, partner, children).

You will also need to be paid the appropriate salary for the job and have been allocated or can obtain a Certificate of Sponsorship from your new employer.

[rcblock id=”381″]

A person can stay on Tier 2 for a maximum of 5 years. After this time, it may be possible to apply for Indefinite Leave to Remain.
Applications can be made from your home country, or from the United Kingdom if you are already here with the right permission.

At Cromwell Wilkes we are experts in these applications and can guide you through every stage of the application, from initial advice to obtaining your sponsorship, onto the grant of the visa itself, and the provision of ongoing support to you and your family.

Our professional fees are highly competitive in this complex and important area of UK Immigration Law, and our reputation for quality service and client success has been built and enhanced over years of experience.

If you wish to know more about what we can do for you then please complete our enquiry form, telling us a bit about yourself, and we will arrange a free initial consultation at your convenience.

Free Consultation

We would be delighted to explain how we can help you. For your free, initial enquiry, please call us now on 0203 178 2008, or fill out our contact form below…