New Start-Up Visa
On 29th March 2019 the graduate entrepreneur visa was replaced with a new category of business “Start-Up”.
This new visa will present increased opportunity for those who have the talent and desire to start a new business in this country.
And you will no longer need to have graduated from university. The new Start-Up is available to anyone who has the potential to be a genuine success in business.
The main rules for the Start-Up are:
- There is no minimum investment level.
- You will need to show that you have the developing potential to become a successful businessperson.
- You will need to have your business plan “endorsed”. This means that an independent organisation must agree that your business idea is a good one, and that you have the potential to make it succeed.
- You will need to have passed an English Language exam to level B2 unless you have completed a university degree taught in English.
FILL OUT THE FORM TO RECEIVE YOUR FREE GUIDE TODAY!
Cromwell Wilkes has the expertise and experience to make sure that applicants for the new Start-Up visa have every chance of success – from the first enquiry, to ongoing support after you start running your business.
We can provide everything you need:
- specialist legal advice at every stage of the application process
- help with business planning from experienced experts
- assistance in having your business endorsed
- ongoing advice in business, company, and commercial law after you arrive and as your business grows, as well as referral to specialist accounting and other business services
If you wish to know more about what we can do to get you started on the business Start-Up programme, then please make a free enquiry today.
Free Consultation with Cromwell Wilkes UK Visa Law Experts plus a FREE Download of “Visa Expertise”
To obtain your free consultation please complete the form below. Please provide as much information as possible to enable your appointed Cromwell Wilkes lawyer to give you the best service. You should receive a response within 24-48hrs.