On 29th March 2019 the entrepreneur visa is being replaced with a new category of “Innovator”.
This will present an exciting opportunity for those who have the talent and desire to start a new business in this country with the possibility of obtaining permanent status within three years.
The Innovator visa brings some very important changes:
- You can now apply with a minimum investment of £50,000 (reduced from £200,000). The money can come from any legitimate source.
- You need to show that you have the right talent and experience to run your business.
- You will need to have your business plan “endorsed”. This means that an independent organisation must agree that your business idea is a good one, and that you can make it succeed.
- You will need to have passed an English Language exam to level B2 (increased from B1), unless you have completed a university degree taught in English.
Cromwell Wilkes has the expertise and experience to make sure our new business innovators obtain the new visa, and that they go on to develop successful businesses that allow them and their families to remain in this country should they wish to do so.
We can provide everything you need:
- specialist legal advice at every stage of the application process
- help with business planning from experienced experts
- assistance in having your business endorsed
- ongoing advice in business, company, and commercial law after you arrive and as your business grows, as well as referral to specialist accounting and other business services
If you wish to know more about what we can do to get you started on the route to success as an Innovator, then please complete our enquiry form, telling us a bit about yourself and your business idea, and we will arrange a free initial consultation at your convenience. Or, if you prefer, you can give us a call…
We would be delighted to explain how we can help you. For your free, initial enquiry, please call us now on 0203 994 1120, email us on email@example.com or complete our Free Online Enquiry.