Are you an EU citizen living in the UK or a family member of an EU citizen?
Would you like to continue living here post-Brexit?
Would you like advice on how to apply for EU Settled and Pre-Settled Status?
With the uncertainty surrounding Brexit and the proposal of leaving the EU on the 29th March 2019, many EU nationals are unsure about the implications Brexit will have them and their status in the UK. Many businesses are also unsure about what this will mean for them and their employers.
Cromwell Wilkes can help! Our friendly and knowledgeable lawyers are able to provide expert guidance and assistance to those seeking to make an application under the EU Settlement Scheme. We also offer advice to employers of EU citizens concerned about how to ensure their EU employees can continue working for them.
Why choose us?
- A free initial consultation to assess your position and map out what’s needed for your application
- Translators, if needed
- If you want help using the android app, we have the technology to assist you
- Reasonable rates and flexible payment options
- Fee discounts for families
- A smooth, efficient and fast service
We think we provide an outstanding quality of legal advice – and our clients agree!
“There are lots of immigration lawyers in London. I think Cromwell Wilkes are the best.”
RAAD, NHS WORKER, LONDON
“Cromwell Wilkes provided me with brilliant legal advice and service. I always recommend them to anyone who need the best lawyers around.”
DR AHMAD, HOSPITAL REGISTRAR, SURREY
“I am a busy professional with high standards. I needed my lawyers to be very good indeed. After working with Cromwell Wilkes I believe they are the best. I highly recommend them for the excellent service, their exceptional legal knowledge, and for the overall result.”
FAYEZ, SALES AND MARKETING DIRECTOR, LONDON
We would be delighted to explain how we can help you. For your free, initial enquiry, please call us now on 0203 178 2008, or fill out our contact form below…
DON’T MISS THIS!
We have created a series of easy to understand and factual guides that you can download at your convenience to learn more about the immigration process in the United Kingdom. Each guide contains…
- What you need to know about that specific subject.
- Common questions that you need to prepare for.
- Basic requirements to meet conditions.
- How we can specifically help you timely and accurately process your application.
- Our commitment through out and after the application process.
- Next Steps to take immediately to be successful.
- What COVID 19 – Corona Virus means to current and future immigration applications.