At Cromwell Wilkes, our professional and friendly team are dedicated to providing you with comprehensive employment law and civil litigation services and achieving the results you want.
Complying with employment law ensures that your workforce is happy and productive, as well as protecting your business from headache tribunal claims. Our team of expert employment lawyers regularly support both businesses and individuals in all aspects of employment law, from redundancy pay to employment contracts, and assist both sides in finding a quick and agreeable solution.
If you’re without your own in-house employment law specialist, Cromwell Wilkes is on hand to provide you with the support and experience you need.
Our specialist employment lawyers provide representation and legal advice in a wide range of workplace disputes, including:
- Advising on and negotiating Contracts of Employment
- Discrimination on the grounds of sex, race, age, sexual orientation
- Confidentiality agreements, restraints of trade and Restrictive Covenants
- Public Interest Disclosure issues and whistle-blowing
- Negotiating compromise agreements and severance packages
- Unfair dismissal
- Wrongful Dismissal and Breach of Contract claims
- Support and representation during disciplinary and investigatory proceedings
- Representation at Employment Tribunals, Employment Appeal Tribunals and High Court
For more information about our employment law and civil litigation services, call 0203 542 6775 today.
Our professional legal experts can offer advice in all matters of business law for limited companies, sole traders, partnerships and New Start-Ups, including:
- Company formation
- Employee and commercial contracts
- Partnership Agreements
- Property rental and purchase
- Financial, tax and accounting regulations
- Commercial debt and bailiff action
- Employment law and regulation
If you require specialist employment or business law advice, don’t hesitate to get in touch with the experts at Cromwell Wilkes.